This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
These fabulous recipes with sun-dried tomatoes are absolutely perfect to turn this soft, juicy, convenient pantry staple into scrumptious meals, luscious spreads, and appetizers.
Yep, a jar of sun-dried tomatoes can go a long way!
So if you haven’t guessed by now, I LOVE plump, tender sun-dried tomatoes. They’re super convenient, affordable, packed with flavor, and extremely versatile.
Seriously, what’s not to love about them?
They work perfectly in pasta recipes, salads, served over crusty bread and make wonderful spreads and pesto recipes.
So today I’ve gathered 10 of amazing sun-dried tomato recipes that are sure to make the most of this lovely pantry staple.
Love these Recipes with Sun-dried Tomatoes?
If you enjoyed this roundup, check out these helpful collections of recipes that features convenient pantry staples:
- 17+ Olive recipes
- 20+ Bean recipes
- 27+ Chickpea recipes
- 35+ Lentil recipes
- 34 Decipes with canned tomatoes
- 15 Artichoke heart recipes
Lastly, I hope if you enjoyed these bean recipes, and if you have any questions, let me know by leaving a comment. I would love to hear from you and get your feedback! x
10+ Recipes with Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup (170 grams) sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil
- ⅓ cup (50 grams) green olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) capers, in brine
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅓ cup (lightly packed) fresh parsley, or ½ teaspoon dry
- ¼ – ⅓ teaspoon fine salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil, or the marinade*
- Place all the ingredients except olive oil in a food processor. Blitz until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the oil in through tube, scraping down the sides as necessary, until the contents are mixed together and roughly uniform.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to you liking. Feel free to add an extra touch of lemon juice along with more salt or pepper, then blitz again to combine.
- Transfer the sun dried tomato spread to a glass jar or airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy.